To kick off the fall season, today on the blog I am sharing the Johnson family’s gorgeous fall session and giving you 5 reasons to do a family session as well! If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been on a listicle kick of 5’s all week. To end it on a fun note, I figured it would be the perfect time to encourage you to get your family session on the calendar!
5 Reasons to do a Family Session
1. You’re Creating Memories. Yearly photos will capture changes within your family, which will create a timeline of those beautiful milestone events!
2. You’re Not Just Taking Them for Yourself. Whether it’s the holiday season or someone’s birthday, the old photo albums will undoubtedly make their appearance. The memories captured in your family sessions will take over the room as family members recount stories from years ago. Not only that, but future generations will appreciate them as well- I guarantee it.
3. Life is Precious. We just don’t know what tomorrow brings. Capturing the joy of today will make for photos to be cherished forever, despite what life throws your way!
4. You Will Be in the Pictures. Trust me, I know what it’s like to always be the one behind the camera. But I have learned the importance of being in photos with my family. I don’t know about you, but when I look back at my family photos, I want to be able to not only see myself in the pictures but also be comforted knowing that my children have these pictures to look back on with their mom as well.
4. HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS. Whether you want to place them on the walls of your home or create a precious keepsake album, high quality photos taken by a professional photographer will do more for you than a filter ever will.
Schedule Your Fall Family Session Today
I hope you all have just DIED over this gorgeous family with me and have some ideas on What to Wear for Family Pictures! I am happy to consult on clothing for all of my clients, so if you have been putting off family pictures because it’s just “Too Stressful,” stress no more my friends! Contact me here to get something scheduled before you talk yourself out of it again!
Grab Your Freebie
Family sessions are a ton of fun, but they can be hard to coordinate- especially when you have lots of kiddos! This is why I created my Family Sessions: What to Wear Guide. It’s totally FREE and meant to help ease the stress of all the planning. So, be sure to grab your copy and let me know what you think!
If you have any other questions regarding family sessions, be sure to get in touch! I am happy to help you however I can!!